Wednesday, February 22, 2012

EXPLORE PHILIPPINES' 7,107 ISLANDS!


Hello guys! Let me share with you some of my travel experiences around the Philippines. My own version of DIY(do-it-yourself) trip. Inspired by the blogs of Pinoy Travel Bloggers members.


Explore the amazing 1,107 islands of the Philippines. The impressive Banaue Rice Terraces, majestic Mayon Volcano, amazing Chocolate Hills, white sand of Boracay and the alluring Pagsanjan Falls.

Experience the exciting, adventurous and adrenaline rush activities that in stores for you. Caving in Sagada! Snorkeling in Panglao! Whitewater rafting in CDO!  And ziplining in Bukidnon!

Enjoy the delicious and exotic food. Laing of Bicol, Lapaz batchoy of Iloilo, balot of Pateros, lechon of Cebu and durian of Davao.

I hope I can help you in preparing your own adventour. Have a safe and enjoyable trip everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment